Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Silent Sorry

The only word that I can say is sorry,
I am so scare,
It is very cold and the space is too narrow,
I even can't breath,
It maybe too late,
But l don't care even you listen or not,
But the only word left that I can say is sorry.

Sorry for my hursh words,
Even my wrong manners.

It just sorry that I can say,
Even you can't here it,
But the only word that I always say is,
sorry.

They come again,
and I will beat up again,
Even how loud I scream,
You can't even here me,
The only word that I will say,
sorry.

I am waiting for the day,
where He starts to judging,
I am prepare to face it,
Your claim toward my wrong to you,
I am prepare for my faults,
Even when we will walk on opposite direction,
I will always say sorry,
even you can't here it..



0 comments: